Bawtry Town Council Neighbourhood Development Plan
The area covered by the Bawtry Neighbourhood Plan can be viewed on the Neighbourhood Plans Interactive Map.
Bawtry have now published their timetable for the production of the Neighbourhood Plan.
- Bawtry Neighbourhood Plan timetable
- Download (60KB)
A public exhibition showing a first draft of the plan will be held at Bawtry Methodist Church Hall on Wednesday December 13 between 2pm and 9pm.
- Bawtry Neighbourhood Plan - Public Exhibition Poster
- Download (201KB)
Designation of the Neighbourhood Area for the Bawtry Neighbourhood Plan
The Bawtry Neighbourhood Plan area has been designated and covers the whole of the parish of Bawtry.
Designation means that the parish council have approval to progress a plan for the designated area and no other parish/town council or Neighbourhood Forum can complete a Neighbourhood Plan for the area.
Application for the designation of the Neighbourhood Area for the Bawtry Neighbourhood Plan
An application has been received from Bawtry Town Council for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area. In accordance with Part 2, Regulation 5 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 the Town Council have submitted:
- a map which identifies the area to which the area application relates;
- a statement explaining why this area is considered appropriate to be designated as a neighbourhood area; and
- a statement that the organisation or body making the area application is a relevant body for the purposes of section 61G of the 1990 Act.
Representations on the application can be made in one of the following ways:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Built and Natural Environment Team (FAO Jane Stimpson), Planning Services, Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster DN1 3BU.
- By hand to: Built and Natural Environment Team (FAO Jane Stimpson), The Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster DN1 3BU
The deadline for representations is Friday 15 January 2016. This consultation has now closed.