More and more young people engage in behaviours that jeopardise not only their current state of health but their health in the future, for example:
- tobacco use
- unprotected sex
- lack of physical activity
- alcohol use
Behavioural patterns established during these developmental stages help determine young people’s current health status and their risk of developing chronic illnesses later in life.
We want to help children be as healthy as possible by preventing illness, and encouraging healthy behaviours starting in a reception class to entering adulthood so work with parents and schools to do this.
More information on young people’s health and wellbeing:
- Child sexual exploitation
- Healthy Schools Programme
- National Child Measurement Programme (NCMP)
- Project 3- Young people's health and wellbeing service
- Your Life Doncaster
For further information, please contact us:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 01302 734581