This training course has been designed with supervisors and management in mind. It is intended to equip persons with adequate knowledge to ensure that their company operates in a hygienic and efficient manner. It is also necessary for anyone wishing to deliver hygiene training to their own staff. The industry guides to good hygiene practice indicate that supervisors/managers and people running their own business where high risk foods are handled should be educated to this level.
Instruction, backed up with group and course work, will be used to discuss the following subjects
- Socio-economic costs of food poisoning
- Bacterial and non-bacterial food poisoning
- Food-borne infections
- Food contamination and its prevention
- Personal hygiene
- Food storage and temperature control
- Food preservation
- Design and construction of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- The education and training of food handlers
- Management control techniques (including HACCP)
The course will be run over eight weeks (usually one day/week) culminating in a written examination.
All successful candidates will receive the nationally recognised HABC Level 4 award in managing food Safety in catering.
£630 per delegate or:
The course may be delivered in-house (customer provides venue and refreshments):
Please contact us for a quote.
To find out the date of our next course please use the following link:
We now have the facility to take payment by debit card over the phone. Please contact us for more information on 01302 737572/737560
or email email@example.com