This one-day training course (previously called appointed persons) will help you meet your regulatory requirements if your risk assessment indicates that first aid training covering emergency protocols only, is sufficient for your workplace.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
These skills are not exclusive to the workplace of course and are invaluable in everyday life.
The training is available to individual candidates or can be delivered on a business premises to a group of a maximum of 12 employees.
- Responsibilities of the First Aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- The Respiratory System
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Dealing with minor injuries
- Other Injuries
The course takes approximately 7 hours 30 minutes, including refreshment breaks.
The course is assessed on an ongoing basis and on successful completion of the course the delegates will receive the nationally recognised HABC Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid (QCF).
Forthcoming dates and venues can be found using the following link: COURSE DATES
To book a place on one of these programmed courses please complete the reservation form above:
- Groups - To make the training more convenient and cost effective, this qualification can be delivered to groups of people at your own venue, with dates and times to suit you and tailored to your particular staff training needs. Please contact us for further details.
Individual places on one of our programmed courses costs £81 per delegate
The training can be delivered in-house (customer provides venue and refreshments ) to a maximum of 12 delegates per course. £406 course (total cost including exam fees)
We now have the facility to take payment by debit card over the phone. Please contact us for more information on 01302 737572/737560 or email email@example.com
- Reservation Form for Public Courses-2
- Download (31KB)