Campsall Country Park is home to beautiful scenery and a variety of things to see and do.
Things to see and do at Campsall Country Park
- toddler and junior play areas, with great facilities including a rope spider-web climbing frame and a tyre zip-wire
- beautiful scenery including meadows, ponds, wildflower areas and the once private pleasure gardens of Campsall Hall, which are now open for everyone to enjoy
- woodland areas home to various species of wildlife
- picnic areas
- playing fields
- walking routes and nature walks
- the Askern Fit and Fun walk. For the full route of this 3 mile gentle walk, please visit our walking in Doncaster page
For more information about these activities, call 01302 300798.
Getting to the park
Campsall Country Park is near Park Drive, postcode DN6 9NU. There's parking available at the park.
You can also use Travel South Yorkshire's journey planner. Just enter where you're going from and where you're going to (Campsall Country Park).
To see the park and areas listed above, check out the following Google Maps view:
Who looks after the park?
Campsall Country Park has a highly-active friends group who work with us on conserving and improving the park. For more information on volunteering at the park, call 01302 300798.
Parks and outdoor spaces
For a list of parks and outdoor spaces in Doncaster, how to report an issue and how to apply for a memorial in one of these spaces, visit our parks and outdoor spaces page.