City Centre Street Entertainment

A guide on street entertainment in Doncaster City Centre.

Where can I perform?
Any public highway in Doncaster, but avoid noise sensitive areas - banks, opticians, jewelers, etc.

How loud can I be?
Just above the ambient street level noise. You shouldn't be able to be heard inside a building.

Can I collect money for charity?
Not without an additional Street Collection Licence.

What if there's a complaint about me?
Any complaints will be investigated impartially and follow the enforcement flowchart available in the full guidance.

Where can I get further information?
A full copy of Doncaster Council's Street Entertainment Policy can be downloaded from the Downloads & Resources section of this webpage.
Further resources are available from the Keep Streets Live website.

Last updated: 23 November 2023 11:30:08

Did you find this page helpful?