The Sensory Team provide services for adults with a visual impairment.
Information and advice is provided by Rehabilitation Officers (Visual Impairment) on:
- Training to help get around independently, indoors or outdoors.
- Independent living skills for tasks in the home such as preparing meals and drinks.
- Communication skills, including using the telephone, Braille, Moon or touch typing.
- The service also provides advice and information to relatives and carers.
For further details or to make a referral for an assessment contact the Visual Impairment Duty Officer using the contact details below:
- Address: Sensory Team, Adults Health & Well Being, Mary Woollett Centre, Danum Road, Doncaster
- Postcode: DN4 5HF
- Phone number: 01302 737701
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org