We recognise how important it is for parents to have basic first aid skills and the confidence to use them in an emergency.
- three hour course offers delegates the opportunity to learn new skills that could save a child's life
- both theory and practical instruction using specialised equipment
- all parents and parents to be in the borough
By the end of this course delegates will have an understanding of:
how to treat burns
how to stop bleeding
dealing with choking
how to bring down temperatures
3 hours per session am or PM
- or £250 for a group (can be delivered on or off site depending on delegate numbers)
This course is not funded by Doncaster Council
To book your place please email or telephone Bentley Training.
When booking a place please provide your contact email address and payment arrangements. Payments can be made by cash or by credit card.
Please note Bentley Training can also provide accredited First Aid Courses for Parents if required.
- any cancellations 10 working days or less to the course commencement date will incur a cancellation charge.