- fire precautions regulations/legislation
- chemistry of fire and how fire spreads
- common causes of fire
- safety features within buildings
- action on discovering a fire
- calling the Fire Service
- Hazard spotting / hazard reduction
- fire notices
- evacuation procedures, evacuating people with special needs
- liaising with fire controllers / Fire Service
- daily and weekly fire checks and record keeping
- all levels of staff who have the responsibility for Fire Marshal/Fire Warden and who may need to know how to safely operate fire extinguishers (theory principles only).
This programme provides staff with an understanding the basic principles and procedures of being a Fire Warden.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- understand fire regulations
- be aware of your role and responsibilities
- have the knowledge of what action to take if needed
- organise safe evacuation procedures
- 3.5 hours
- any cancellation 10 working days or less to the course commencement date will incur a cancellation charge.
- email: email@example.com
- tel: 01302 862655
Last updated: 22 January 2020 14:51:34