This Privacy Notice sets out what you need to know about how Doncaster Council will use your information for the Village Enhancement Scheme Consulation. Doncaster Council are consulting with Finningley residents over greenspace improvements. There are £120,594.00 of S106 monies for improvements in Finningley Village. The Council is committed to meeting its data protection obligations and handling your information securely.
You should make sure you read and understand this notice before submitting your information to us.
What information about you do we collect?
- your name, address, telephone number (addresses are important as this consultation is for Finningley residents only)
How do we collect information about you?
How will your information be used?
The Legal Basis for using your information
The Council collects and uses information about you on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so. You may withdraw your consent and ask us not to use the information for the Village Enhancement Scheme Consultation by contacting Donna Flicker on 01302 736410 / email@example.com
Who will your information be shared with?
- Your ward Councillors as they are decision makers for these monies
- Parish Council
The Council will never sell your information to anyone else.
How long will we keep your information?
- to be informed of our use of information about you;
- of access to information about you;
- rectify information about you that is inaccurate;
- to have your information erased (the ‘right to be forgotten’);
- to restrict how we use information about you;
- to move your information to a new service provider;
- to object to how we use information about you;
- not to have decisions made about you on the basis of automated decision making;
- to object to direct marketing; and,
- to complain about anything the Council does with your information (please see the ‘Complaints’ section below).
Changes to this privacy notice
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- monitoring the Council’s compliance with data protection law;
- providing expert advice and guidance on data protection;
- acting as the point of contact for data subjects; and,
- co-operating and consulting with the Information Commissioner’s Office (see ‘Complaints’ below).
They can be contacted via the methods below:
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Post: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF