Pathways to Progression
Pathways to Progression (also referred to as Ambition) is a programme partly funded by the European Social Fund (ESF). The programme is designed to support young people in Doncaster to realise their potential and help them understand the steps to take to achieve their chosen career.
We work with people who are:
- Age 16 - 24
- Living in Doncaster
- Not in education, employment or training
Who are we?
How do we support our young people?
Why join the programme?
Through Pathways to Progression you will receive:
- Tailored 1:1 support to overcome hurdles and help to achieve career goals
- Help to develop an understanding of the opportunities through further education/learning
- Advice on how to job search and what is expected in the workplace, such as employer expectations, rights, and responsibilities
- Support that Works at your pace and recognises the progress you achieve.
The journey starts here
Pathways to Progression is open to all young people who meet the above criteria. A young person, parent, carer or professional can refer to the programme by contacting the team today.
Age and right to work in the UK must be confirmed by either a passport or birth certificate, we will need to see these shortly after the referral has been made in order to complete a start on the project.
If you would like to refer to the programme, you can do so by completing the referral form below (see Downloads and Resources section).
ESF Ambition – Pathways to Progression
Part Funded by the European Social Fund
Downloads & Resources
- Referral for Careers Support - Referral form
- Download (119KB - DOCX)
Display your introduction over featured image?: No