Follow the links below for information about the Planning Documents prepared by the Council, including the emerging Local Plan:
- The Local Plan is in preparation and will contain the planning policies and proposals for Doncaster. It will replace the Local Development Framework's Core Strategy and the Unitary Development Plan.
- Evidence base: A range of documents contribute to the evidence for adopted and emerging planning policy document.
- Local Development Scheme and Statement of Community Involvement: timetable for producing the Local Plan and how the Council will engage with our communities, businesses and organisations in the planning process.
- The Unitary Development Plan (UDP) remains part of the Development Plan. Parts of it were replaced by the Core Strategy - and other parts were saved and remain in force.
- The LDF Core Strategy Development Plan Document (DPD) has replaced parts of the UDP.
- The Barnsley, Doncaster and Rotherham Joint Waste Plan sets out our planning strategy for dealing with waste, including the provision of new waste facilities.
- A number of supplementary planning documents give further guidance for Core Strategy policies.
- Other planning guidance has also been prepared.
- The Sites and Policies Development Plan document was intended to form part of the former LDF alongside the Core Strategy. However, it was withdrawn and we are now preparing the Local Plan.
- Local communities such as parish councils are preparing Neighbourhood Plans to guide development and change within their area. Neighbourhood Plans will continue to be developed alongside the Local Plan.
- The Council has set up a Self Build Register for people who are interested in a self-build or custom-build home in the Doncaster area.
- The Council has published Part 1 of its first Brownfield Land Register which provides up-to-date and consistent information on brownfield sites that the Council considers as being appropriate for residential development.
- various reports for the Monitoring and Implementation of the Council's Planning Policies.
- email: email@example.com
- tel: 01302 734419
Last updated: 01 June 2020 07:31:24