During September – October 2018 we consulted on a draft Policies and Proposed Sites to be included in the Local Plan – as well as supporting evidence base.
This stage provided an opportunity for everybody to give their views before the Council drafted the more formal Publication version issued in August 2019.
The draft Policies and Proposed Sites consultation ran from Thursday 13 September to Friday 26 October 2018. (It is now closed)
A consultation booklet explained what we are consulted on and asked questions.
- Consultation Booklet
- Download (518KB - PDF)
In summary we wanted your views on:
- Vision and Objectives: a revised Vision on how the Borough will develop over the next 15 years. (This has been updated in the Publication Version Local Plan)
- Download (309KB - PDF)
- Draft Policies and Proposals: to help decide planning applications. (These has been updated in the Publication Version Local Plan)
- Local Plan Draft Policies
- Download (1.08MB - PDF)
- Proposed Sites: these were the proposed development sites for housing, employment and minerals which were chosen based on the published (and previously consulted upon) selection methodology. (This has been updated in the Publication Version Local Plan)
- Evidence Base: a series of studies and reports prepared to inform preparation of the Local Plan. The evidence has continued to be updated.
- 2018 Consultation Summary of Responses
- Download (2.17MB - PDF)
- Consultation Summary 2018 - Appendix 1 Housing and Employment Sites Detail
- Download (1.3MB - PDF)
See Previous Consultations for information about other consulations.
Further information about Doncasters planning policies can be found at Our Plans.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 01302 734419