Useful information for private landlords and tenants including regulations about setting up a tenancy, repairs and safety of residents.
We recognise and value the role that private sector landlords play in meeting housing needs in the area. We work in partnership with landlords to ensure they are informed and acquainted with housing legislation and good practice.
We also work with landlords to ensure that these are applied and to improve the condition of housing and its management in the borough. We make tenants aware of their rights and responsibilities.
- Compulsory purchase legislation
- Ending a tenancy, harassment and illegal eviction
- Frequently asked questions – landlords
- Frequently asked questions – tenants
- Health and safety standards
- Landlord and tenant responsibilities
- Landlord information and support
- Renting in Doncaster
- Rented housing standards
If you are interested in allowing St Leger Homes to manage a property you own on your behalf, or require more information about the service, please contact them on:
- tel: 01302 736359
- email email@example.com