The Hot Spots scheme is now administered by the registered charity Refurnish. To register for the new referral system please see the link below.
A single referral through Hot Spots can provide access to:
- a home safety check which may include the supply and installation of free smoke alarms.
- a benefits entitlement check for vulnerable residents unable to refer themselves directly.
- NHS Stop Smoking Service for advice and support to quit smoking and improve your health.
- advice to keep your home warmer and save energy, plus information on grants for energy saving improvements such as insulation.
- a referral for information on community care alarms, which give 24 hour support to help vulnerable people live independently.
- Refurnish handyman service
- Macmillan trust
The new referral system is predominantly web based and for you to be able to continue with your hot spots referrals you must first register on line.
To register please visit http://syhotspots.co.uk/users/signup . (Do not use personal emails such as Gmail, hotmail, yahoo) Once registered an email activation link is sent to your registered email follow the instructions to finalise the registration. Once registered you should be able to log in and submit your referrals electronically by completing a referral form under the referral section. If you experience any problems signing in please try using google chrome.
For further information or any enquires please email refurnish on :