If there's a chance you could have coronavirus, you are asked to stay away from other people (self-isolate).
Please refer to the latest updated guidance on staying at home from Public Health England.
Public Health England has also created an easy-read guide to self-care during this time available to download in the downloads section.
Self-isolation means you should:
- stay at home
- not go to work, school or public places
- not use public transport or taxis
- ask friends, family members or delivery services to do errands for you
- try to avoid visitors to your home – it's OK for friends, family or delivery drivers to drop off food
You will need to do this for up to 14 days to help reduce the possible spread of infection.
Take a minute to fill in our Self-Isolation Form using the link below. The Council and its partners want to know the impact of Coronavirus on our local communities and to identify people who are self-isolating that might need support.
Return to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) homepage
- Coronavirus 'easy-read' self care guide
- Download (1.36MB - PDF)