"Customers are our business and define our success"
We have a Customer Service Strategy that outlines our commitment to delivering a consistent and high level of customer service to our customers.
The strategy promotes the following vision:
- Our customers will know about and have access to online services and can self serve via the council’s website and app.
- Our customer information will be captured and retained digitally when they access services online, ensuring that they only have to ‘tell us once’
- Letters and paper documents will be used only when necessary
- Our staff are trained and supported to operate digitally
- Our councillors have access to technology to request services digitally on behalf of customers
- Doncaster Council presents itself as one when offering services.
Copy of the Strategy
To view the Customer Service Strategy, please open in the Downloads and Resources section to this page.
- Customer Service Strategy
- Download (995KB - PDF)