Doncaster Council is a step closer to you in your neighbourhood
Customer service centres
There are 3 neighbourhood Customer Service Centres located in Doncaster's council-run libraries (as well as the main One-Stop-Shop in Doncaster town centre). The libraries provide you with a face-to-face, one stop shop for council services in a welcoming and friendly environment.
Where are the neighbourhood customer service centres?
Neighbourhood customer service centres can be found at:
For opening times and further information use the link to the centre of your choice above. Alternatively you can contact us using the details on this page.
The three neighbourhood customer service centres can help you with:
- anti social behaviour
- domestic clinical waste disposal
- grounds maintenance (grass cutting, trees etc)
- highway stray dogs and animals
- litter, abandoned cars and graffiti
- parks and play equipment
- pest control
- photocopying/fax facilities
- public rights of way
- recycling, household waste
- road gritting and snow clearance
- waste collection, bins and boxes
The centres also have designated officers to assist you in accessing council services online
A room is available where you will be able to discuss your business in private if required, and if you run a community group meeting rooms may be available for hire.