The Creative & Cultural Strategic Partnership (CCSP) have a shared vision to see all people who live, work, study and visit Doncaster taking part and enjoying great cultural experiences. The CCSP launched Doncaster’s first partnership owned Creative & Culture Strategy in 2016.
In 2015 key strategic partners from business, education, communities, health and cultural sectors came together to form the Creative & Cultural Strategic Partnership (CCSP) to enable, convene and connect cultural and artistic programming and partners across Doncaster. The CCSP’s vision is to see all people who live, work, study and visit Doncaster taking part and enjoying great cultural experiences. The CCSP launched Doncaster’s first partnership owned Creative & Culture Strategy in 2016.
The strategy sets out the following aims:
- To raise the profile of Doncaster through arts, creativity, heritage and culture.
- To see all children and young people and their families take part in and enjoy great cultural experiences across Doncaster.
- To encourage people from all sections of the communities across Doncaster to access and take part in creative and cultural activities.
- To use culture, creatives and creativity to drive inclusive growth in Doncaster, reflecting the diversity of its people.
Read more about the CCSP's plans in the Creative and Culture Strategy.
The Creative & Cultural Partnership includes:
Doncaster Council - Business Doncaster
Doncaster Council - Enterprise & Skills Doncaster Council
Doncaster Council - Learner Engagement
Doncaster Council – Libraries & Culture
Doncaster Council – Museum Service
Doncaster Council - Planning Team
Doncaster Council - Public Health
Doncaster Council - Town Centre Team & Markets
Doncaster Council - Visit Doncaster
Doncaster Voluntary Arts Network (DVAN)
To find out more about the CCSP or the Creative & Culture Strategy email Culture@doncaster.gov.uk or call 01302 734620
- Partnership Creative and Culture Strategy 2016 - 2021- Revised August 17
- Download (312KB - DOCX)