In accordance with Section 349 of the Act the Council has published a ‘Statement of Licensing Policy’ which sets out how it will approach its functions under the Act.
The Gambling Act 2005 covers many licenses including:
- Gambling Premise Licence
- Small Society Lottery Registration
- Licensed Premises Gaming Machine Permit / Notification
To assist applicants with the local area profiling and their risk assessment, the following links and information may assist:
Doncaster facts and figures:
This link provides access to several documents including community and ward profiles, various Needs Assessments and Census data.
South Yorkshire Police
Information relating to crime reduction is available at the South Yorkshire Police website.
Further information, guidance and application forms are available from the links below or from the Department of Culture, Media & Sport website. Alternatively forms can be sent by post from the Licensing Department please email email@example.com
- Club Gaming Permit
- Club Machine Permit
- Gambling Premises Licence
- Gambling Premises Licence Transfer
- Gaming Machine Permits & Notifications
- Occasional Use Notice
- Prize Gaming Permits
- Temporary Use Notice (T.U.N)
- Un-licensed Family Entertainment Centre
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @LicensingDMBC
- Statement of Licensing Policy 2022 - Gambling Act 2005
- Download (656KB - PDF)