The council has responsibility for licences, permits and registrations for a wide variety of activities in Doncaster.
Due to the ongoing situation regarding Covid19 we regret to inform you that the local authority is unable to facilitate Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle tests, Driver Knowledge tests, Practical Driving tests and Safeguarding training until further notice.
Please contact the licensing team on the e-mail address below for further information.
Do it online
Public register of licences and registrations:
The licensing service deals with:
- applications for hackney carriage and private hire vehicles and drivers
- the licensing of premises for alcohol, entertainment, late night refreshment and gambling facilities
- ensuring high standards are maintained with the assistance of specialist licensing enforcement officers
- a wide variety of licences and registrations, from Acupuncture to Zoos
For more information, please view the Licensing A to Z page
Please Note that the Licensing office will be closed for 2 half days each month to allow time for staff training and service improvements.
On the first and third Wednesday of each month the opening hours for the Licensing office will be 12.00 noon – 5.00 pm (EFFECTIVE FROM 2nd JANUARY 2020 ONWARDS)
The following dates will be affected:
- April 2020 - 1st & 15th
- May 2020 - 6th & 20th
- June 2020 - 3rd & 17th
Licences and registrations
Below is a table of all licences and registrations which are relevant to each heading and issued by the licensing service. Click on the links to find out more.
For further information, please contact us:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook - Licensing DMBC
Follow us on Twitter @LicensingDMBC