Benefits - Change in Circumstances

What is this for?

To tell us of a change in your circumstance for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support, such as an income increase or if you have started work.

What is it going to cost?


What we need from you

We will ask you to register for a MyDoncaster account if you haven’t already. This will allow you to track your enquiry, and for us to tell you the outcome of your request. You will also be able to access additional online services offered by us.

We will ask you to tell us details about the change. You will also be asked to supply evidence to support your request.

What you should expect from us

Once submitted, we will review your award for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support within 7 days. We may need to contact you if further information is required to process your request.

Do it Now
Last updated: 29 December 2017 10:47:15