- this course includes theory and practical instruction using specialised equipment, individual practical work and group scenarios
- there are theory examinations on each section, and a final practical examination, all overseen and assessed by approved examiners
- aims to achieve the standard First Aid Qualification approved under the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
Designated First Aiders who hold a valid certificate which has not lapsed (certificates are only valid for three years from the date of the original qualification). This course must then be repeated every 3 years within the time frame specified by the Health & Safety Executive, if certification is to be maintained.
By the end of this course delegates will:
- understand the requirements of regulations
- understand incident and casualty management
- how to deal with shock (including heart attack)
- how to deal with severe bleeding
- the causes of and deal with unconsciousness
- undertake an examination for the First Aid Certificate at work
Duration: 2 days
- email: BentleytrainingCentre@doncaster.gov.uk
- tel: 01302 862655
When booking a place please provide payment details
- any cancellation 10 working days or less to the course commencement date will incur a cancellation charge.