Details about the Bentley Training Centre's training for CPC drivers of large goods and passenger carrying vehicles.
Bentley Training Centre is a Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (JAUPT) approved training centre, delivering Driver CPC training for Large Goods Vehicles (LGV) and Passenger Carrying Vehicle (PCV) drivers who drive professionally throughout the UK
The course has been developed as a requirement of the EU Directive 2003/59, which is designed to improve the knowledge and skills of professional LGV and PCV drivers throughout their working life.
To book your place and for further details contact us by:
- email: BentleytrainingCentre@doncaster.gov.uk
- tel: 01302 862655
- you must bring your full driving licence (photo id) or Driver qualification card (DQC) All ID Cards must be in date. Please note if you have an old style paper licence you will need to bring an in date passport as well as your paper licence.
- all delegates who are working towards units for CPC and have an old paper licence will have to have a photo card driving licence by end of their hours to gain the CPC card. (If you have been on the previous modules you still need to bring the relevant paperwork with you. Without this you will not be able to undertake the training but you will be charged for the booking)
- if you do not arrive on time or bring the correct documentation stated above you will have to be turned away due to strict government guidelines and charged for your booking.
- if you cannot attend the training please give at least 10 working days notice otherwise you may be charged. Fees will be refunded if the necessary notice is given.
- 8 am registration and refreshments
- 8.15 course start
- 10.15 -10.30 break
- 12 noon lunch
- 12.30 course pm start
- 2.30 – 2.45 break
- 4.30 finish
If anyone requires any special dietary requirements please inform Bentley Training Centre using the contact numbers on this page. Bentley Training Centre adheres to the Doncaster Council customer charter and data protection policies, copies of which can be obtained from reception.
1 day course £80
If you pay for all 5 courses together a reduced rate £350 will be applied. (£70 per day)
How to find us
Bentley Training Centre, High Street, Bentley, Doncaster, DN5 0AA
From Bentley High Street turn into the school gate of Bentley High Street Primary School, continue to the end of the lane taking the right hand bend and continuing forwards through the double gates , follow the road round to the left and the main car park is in front of you.
- How to find us
- Download (327KB)
- How to find us
- Download (327KB - PDF)