Doncaster building control provides a one-stop shop for all air testing and energy calculations (SAP) at a lower cost than our competitors.
The team has a wealth of experience in the house building process.
We will be on hand to give guidance and advice on good practice and common failures in air testing so that the dwelling achieves the minimum air leakage rate and passes first time.
Our ethos is Build Tight, Ventilate Right.
Our test engineers are registered BINDT (British Institute of Non Destructive Testing) in accordance with ATTMA (Air Tightness Testing and Measurement Association) as defined in Approved Document L1A of the Building Regulations. The BINDT registration is required by by all air testers that are carrying out air tightness testing to new dwellings.
Note:- If you decide not to use our services, please check that the tester is registered with BINDT or ATTMA members to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations.
Air tightness testing to new dwellings
- reliable local service at competitive prices
- full detailed and illustrated test report
- air leakage identification
- BINDT certified testers and UKAS calibrated equipment
- pre-completion testing, visual inspections and advice available
- results given immediately after test
Air tightness testing to existing dwellings
- give your home a carbon health check
- using this service you will be able to establish the current condition of your home by conducting an air tightness test along with an energy efficiency calculation (SAP)
- we will then produce an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) highlighting the annual energy use, CO2 emissions and the running costs of lighting, heating and hot water
- the EPC will give recommendations for improving the efficiency of your home and the potential savings that the improvements could make
- the air test will show the air leakage paths within your dwelling which result in heat escaping and high energy costs
In order to provide the most competitive quote we estimate each development separately.
We can provide discounted rates for combined air testing and energy efficiency calculations (SAP) and multiple test sites.
For further information or to obtain a quote please contact us: