Let's Get Active is a three year funded Sport England project aimed at engaging adults aged 25 years and over in the communities of Askern, Hexthorpe and Wheatley/Clay Lane.
Who can access the project?
- Residents from the areas of Askern, Hexthorpe, Wheatley/Clay Lane
- Those over the age of 25
- Inactive individuals that currently take part in less than 30 minutes of exercise each week
- Engage 331 people between January 2016 to January 2017
- A total of 1,088 active over a 3 year period
When does it start?
- Pilot activities are already taking place in each community
- The official project launched in April 2016, with a comprehensive activity programme now available.
How can I get involved?
- Register as a Let’s Get Active member and receive your special members card
- Receive discounts and rewards from Let's Get Active, Doncaster Culture and Leisure Trust and Club Doncaster Foundation
- See our timetable on social media and attend a session!
How To Register
- Download the LGA Registration Form 2018
- Bring your completed form to one of our sessions or complete one at our sessions
You can download this version and complete it on your computer. Email the completed copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to find out more
If you have any questions then please contact Anita Bird the Let’s Get Active Doncaster Project Manager or message us on social media.