Let's Get Active is a three year funded Sport England project aimed at engaging adults aged 25 years and over in the communities of Askern, Hexthorpe and Wheatley/Clay Lane.
Who can access the project?
- Residents from the areas of Askern, Hexthorpe, Wheatley/Clay Lane
- Those over the age of 25
- Inactive individuals that currently take part in less than 30 minutes of exercise each week
- Engage 331 people between January 2016 to January 2017
- A total of 1,088 active over a 3 year period
When does it start?
- Pilot activities are already taking place in each community
- The official project launched in April 2016, with a comprehensive activity programme now available.
How can I get involved?
- Register as a Let’s Get Active member and receive your special members card
- Receive discounts and rewards from Let's Get Active, Doncaster Culture and Leisure Trust and Club Doncaster Foundation
- See our timetable on social media and attend a session!
How To Register
- Download the Registration Form
- Bring your completed form to one of our sessions or complete one at our sessions
- LGA Registration Form 2017
- Download (543KB)
Boot Camp Registration Form
- Let's Get Active Momentum Fitness Reg 2017
- Download (286KB)
You can download this version and complete it on your computer. Email the completed copy to: email@example.com
How to find out more
If you have any questions then please contact Anita Bird the Let’s Get Active Doncaster Project Manager or message us on social media.
- LGA Registration Form Digital
- Download (549KB - PDF)
- LGA Registration Form Printed
- Download (492KB - PDF)