The Mary Woollett Professional Development Centre is a fully equipped meeting and training venue situated just outside the centre of Doncaster.
Parking is available at the rear of the building however the Centre can be very busy so cannot be guaranteed.
Within walking distance from all central locations:
- The Mary Woollett Centre, Danum Road, Doncaster, DN4 5HF (links to Google Maps)
- Tel: 01302 734710
- Email: email@example.com
We have a variety of room options for you to host meetings, conferences, seminars or training sessions.
Seven dual-purpose meeting/training rooms:
- Four rooms seat up to 22 people including the trainer. They are equipped with Internet access, a PC and a 42" plasma screen, plus flip chart and pens.
- A medium size room set in a boardroom fashion which seats 30 + 1 trainer. This is equipped with a PC and a 42" plasma screen, Internet access plus flip chart and pens.
- Two larger rooms which can seat 40-60 delegates dependant on which room set up is required. These are also equipped with PC, Plasma screens, Internet access plus flip chart and pens.
A main conference hall:
- seats up to 100 cabaret or theatre style
- a high specification lectern complete with PC that links up to a three metre wide screen sited above the stage at the front of the hall
- 2 x 42" Plasma Screens situated at each side of the room - the plasma screens can also be used 'stand alone' should anyone wish to use the hall as a promotional marketing arena
- an effective sound system, with two roving and two table top Schneider microphones, speakers located down the side of the room ensure even distribution of the tone and volume
Please note - we do not charge separately for the use of any of our electronic equipment.
We can also provide a copy service for an additional charge.
Room Capacity and Charges
|Interview Rooms||Capacity||Cost per hour 8.30am -5pm|
|4 & 31||8||£10.00|
|Training Rooms||Capacity||Cost per hour 8.30am - 5pm|
|17 & 20 & 21 & 22||22||£20.50|
How to book a room
All internal departments wishing to book rooms between 8.30am & 5pm must do so via the self service Outlook calendar. Any requirements for bookings outside of these times are to be referred to the FM Team on site using the General Enquiries Iserve form. Anyone external to the Council who wishes to book rooms can check availability via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please call 01302 734710
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm