Working for Doncaster Council
Working for Doncaster Council gives you a chance to play a real part in the transformation of the borough and contribute to delivering an excellent service to the residents of Doncaster. Doncaster has a clear vision for the future of the borough and you could be a part of that.
We offer lots of benefits, including:
- a range of flexible working packages,
- generous annual leave entitlements,
- discounted leisure facilities,
- subsidised car parking within the town centre,
- an excellent pension scheme.
Council job vacancies
Doncaster Council vacancies are advertised on our recruitment website http://doncastercounciljobs.co.uk/; this is where you will find all of our vacancies. The Doncaster Libraries and Customer Service Centres have computers with internet access.
We encourage all applicants to apply on-line (where possible) and this ensures that your personal and application details remain as secure as possible. When you apply on-line you can check the status of your application and will receive an email receipt on submission.
If you encounter any problems applying on-line please contact the Resourcing Team on 01709 336060.
We advertise our vacancies in other places too, for example in:
- Newspapers and specialist publications/websites depending on the job,
- Job Centre Plus offices in Doncaster, Mexborough and Thorne.
How to apply for vacancies?
You can apply for advertised vacancies in the following ways:
Visit http://doncastercounciljobs.co.uk/ and complete an online application form which you can save and use again should you wish to apply for future vacancies.
Details of how to apply for Schools vacancies are contained within the advertisement.
- Some vacancies may require submission of a CV and covering letter. If a CV is required it will be stated within the vacancy advertisement.
Address for correspondence:
Human Resource and Payroll Service
To assist you with your application the Recruitment JobsDoncaster User Guide, which is attached to this page provides further information about making an on-line application to the Council.