We're one of the larger employers in the area and often have vacancies across a a wide range of different roles. You can search and apply for most of our vacancies online.
Working for Doncaster Council gives you a chance to play a real part in the transformation of the borough and contribute to delivering an excellent service to local residents. Doncaster has a clear vision for the future of the borough and you could be a part of that.
We offer lots of benefits, including:
- a range of flexible working packages
- generous annual leave entitlements
- discounted leisure facilities
- subsidised car parking within the town centre
- an excellent pension scheme
All of our vacancies are advertised on our recruitment website and can be applied for online:
You can complete an online application form which you can save and use again should you wish to apply for future vacancies.
We encourage all applicants to apply online (where possible) to ensure that your personal and application details remain as secure as possible. When you apply on-line you can check the status of your application and will receive an email receipt on submission.
If you are looking for a job in Children's Services, the Doncaster Children's Services Trust has a seperate website listing their jobs:
Other sources of vacancies
Vacancies are also advertised in:
- Job Centre Plus offices in Doncaster, Mexborough and Thorne
- newspapers and specialist publications/websites depending on the job,
Any problems applying on-line or other queries please contact the Resourcing Team
- phone - 01709 336060
- or write to - Resourcing Team, Human Resource and Payroll Service, Riverside House, Main Street, Rotherham, S60 1AE
- Criminal records checks
- Equalities and diversity
- Health assessments
- How to complete the application form
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act
- Search council jobs
- Working with vulnerable groups
- Metro Clean vacancies
- Work experience